By opting for the lawn mowing West Professional Lawn Care service, you offer your property the best care it requires and deserves. Our specialists have extended knowledge and experience in horticulture and landscaping to treat your lawn in a personalized, tailored manner.
Lawn Mowing Services
Do you want to learn more about lawn mowing services? Here are the main points you should remember:
- We first inspect your lawn, factoring in its size, shape, the turf varieties you grow, areas of sun and shade, respectively, irrigation, strengths, and weaknesses;
- After we understand fully what your lawn requires to reach its maximum of potential, we will schedule a mowing service to meet your needs and exceed your expectations;
- We include line trimming around trees, posts, fences, etc.
- We also edge all sidewalks, patios, and driveways with a blade edger, to obtain a neat and sleek lawn look;
- If you took a glance at our presentation page, you realized by now that we take all jobs and services seriously. Therefore, you should expect us to clean up after we finish all the lawn mowing and delicate grass trimmings;
- We adjust the mowing heights according to seasonal standard weather conditions and factor in extreme weather phenomena as well (droughts or excessive rain periods);
- We change the mowing direction regularly, to prevent soil and grass stress;
- In case you need us to, we can also offer you suggestions and advice on complex lawn care, such as weeding, pest control, aeration, overseeding, and more. All you have to do is ask for our professional opinion on such matters.
As you know, a robust, beautiful, and whole property needs more than some mowing once in a while or hose watering when you remember to do it. In case you want to turn your property into a real patch of paradise to enjoy together with your family and friends, here are some other things we can do for you:
- Spring and fall cleanups – as a neat, sleek, well-manicured lawn requires cleaning and dangerous vegetal debris removal;
- Flowerbed care and maintenance – what would your property be without the vivid colors and tantalizing scents of your flowerbeds?
- Shrubs and hedge trimming – necessary for both health and beauty reasons;
- Mulching – as a sustainable approach to fertilization, protection, and property design.
We are more than willing to discuss your lawn maintenance needs in detail. You may require a one-time lawn mowing service or, for the best results, a yearly plan. We can include you in our routes, reassuring you that we always respect our timelines. If you appreciate punctuality and reliability, trust, and respect, then we are the best lawn care company for you!
Why Should You Choose Our Lawn Mowing Services?
You should become one of our many happy and returning customers for the following reasons:
- We carry insurance to protect our workers and your property at all times;
- We work with a Satisfaction Guarantee, stating that we will come back and redo the work if you are not happy with it; in case you are not still 100% satisfied with the outcome, we will pay you the money back, no questions asked;
- We respect our schedules, and you can trust we will commit fully to the job, from the moment we come to your house, at the moment we clean after we finish and close the gate behind us;
- We work with the best equipment and technologies to ensure your property receives safe, reliable, and sustainable care;
- We have experience in horticulture and landscaping, and we are more than happy to prove ourselves to you!
Call us right now for a free estimate, a first meeting, and the beginning of fruitful collaboration in the benefit of your gorgeous lawn!
Find the information you need? Then fill out our Free Estimate form and one of our team members will contact you to discuss your lawn care needs. Still have questions? Feel free to Contact Us. We are always happy to answer any concerns you may have. For Fastest Service, give West Professional Lawn Care a call at 512-660-2411.